Dear Active Students and Parents,
This week was really great
For math, we worked on bookwork and rotations on subtraction.
In reading, we worked read a chapter on Mrs. Dunn’s lovely, lovely farm. We worked on inferencing.
For science we observed seed growth.
In writing we worked on our “It drives me batty when…” papers
My favorite part was Show don’t tell because #1 guessed mine right (students conveyed emotions through descriptive words for others to guess)
- Math: Topic 4 Test Tuesday
- Reading: Sequencing/ Cause and Effect
- Writing: Different types of writing
- Social Studies: Los Altos Maps
- Science: Plant Structures