- 4 to 6 small glue sticks
- a box of 16 or 24 crayons (no larger please)
- a small set of thin line markers (Crayola markers are good)
- a 2-pocket folder
- 2 dozen (or more) #2 sharpened pencils
- a small set of colored pencils
- 2 red ball-point pens for correcting
- 2 erasers
- 1 box of Kleenex to share
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 container of disinfectant wipes
- 1 yellow, 1 pink and 1 green highlighter
- pencil box - no longer than 9 inches
- 2 packs of standard sized post-its
Please have a ruler with both metric and standard units of measure and a youth appropriate dictionary available at home to help with homework. Please do not bring these items to school. Additional supplies will be requested later this year as needed.
The space in the children’s desks is quite limited. Please do not send large sized items or extra “stuff” to school. You will need to put your child’s name or initials on all items brought from home, including lunch boxes, jackets, and backpacks. Thank you so much!